Virgin hair is chemically unprocessed human hair, also known as Pure virgin hair, it has to be 100% pure. Simply put, virgin hair is untouched hair, like what we start out on this world with. It refers to strands that have never been color-treated or chemically processed in any way. ... Virgin hair is a hair colorist's dream because it's also much easier to color hair that doesn't already have dye on it.
- It cannot have gone through any kind of chemical processing, so when you purchase this hair, it has not been permed, colored treated, dyed, bleached, blow-dried, gone through any other chemical processing.
- It's from one single donor so each bundle you buy should from the same donors(the donor could be Indian, Malaysian, Brazilian, etc). This has not been exposed to any kinds of harsh agents and the cuticles all still have to be intact and running the same direction.
If these things are not so, this is not true virgin hair.
Here's why virgin hair is chosen: The Highest Quality Hair(But Most Expensive), Last Longer than any other types of hair extension.
To define as virgin hair, it must the following strict standards: not been permed, dyed, colored, bleached and chemically processed in any way, comes from one single person.
- 1. The best thing of virgin hair weave is that it can last no less than a year with proper care and maintenance.
- 2. With Virgin hair, you have to care for it just like your own natural hair, because virgin human hair is lace of these processes, the cuticles are intact. However, this also means that more work is required in order to maintain the look and feel of the hair.
- 3. Moreover, the color that appears in the hair weave is natural, which is why you see only this color available when virgin hair bundles are offered.
What Are The Benefits Of Virgin Hair?
1. Good virgin hair can give you more options.You can choose different hairstyles to show your beauty greatly. For special occasions such as a wedding, you may try extravagant styles.
2. Another major benefit of virgin hair is that it is low maintenance.
3. One issue about women hair is shedding, virgin hair comprises of thick and strong strands which do not break easily.
4. The fact that natural hair allows you to style it however you want makes it a great choice for any woman. Whether you want to wear clip-in extensions or you are interested in hair weaves, with true virgin hair extensions you should be able to look perfect any time of the day.
So What Side Are You On? Virgin, Remy Or Non-Remy Hair?
Generally speaking, all natural virgin hair collected is remy hair since it was never mixed with other hair or realigned.
This helps explain why remy hair is generally much cheaper than virgin - it's mixed with many peoples' hair.
Some customers express that remy is softer/shinier and therefore better; it’s most likely been chemically treated (think dipped in acid or silicon) and will not last very long after its first couple of dyes and perms.