Why Choose RUNATURE Tape in Hair Extensions?
- You can put the hair extensions very quickly. DO NOT need to sit down in the salon for the whole afternoon! Only 1-2 hours then you can enjoy your new look!
- Do not want to spend too much money on your hair extensions? Tape in hair extensions will be the best choice for you!
- Our hair extensions are reusable with replaced tape!
How to wash
- Make sure that you do not wash the hair at least 2 days after the application, otherwise this will cause slippage
- Wash your hair extensions with warm water and sulfate free shampoo
- Hold the hair with your hand and squeeze the water
- Do not use oily hair care products around the tape
How to prevent tangling
- Commit to using a deep conditioner once a week or a daily leave-in conditioner. Make sure to only apply the conditioner to the ends to avoid greasy roots, which may cause your extensions to slip
- Brushing your hair should be one of the most important steps in your hair extension care routine. Keep a paddle or loop brush handy to keep up with the recommended three times a day
How to style
- Always apply a heat protectant before using any hot tools
We recommand that the temperature of the straightening plate should be controlled at 320 degrees Fahrenheit to 390 degrees Fahrenheit with 5-6 seconds every time and 3-5 times repeat
How to choose colors
- All pictures were taken by RUNATURE. There may be slight difference on different monitors and light
- If you are confused in color match, please feel free to let us know