Do You Know Virgin Hair in Extensions?
If you have been concerned about hair extensions, you may have heard the following term: Virgin Hair. But what is virgin hair? What are the differences between it and ordinary hair extension? If you’re interested in virgin hair extensions, keep reading to learn more.
What is virgin hair?
Virgin Hair is real human hair from real people. There are no mixed synthetic fibers or animal hair. In order for virgin hair to be of high quality, it must be 100% natural. Therefore, when you buy the hair, it has not been processed such as perm. It comes from a healthy person, and the cuticle of the hair must be intact, with the hair scales running in the same direction.
The premium quality of virgin hair
Premium virgin hair has a nice natural layered effect. It's a premium grade, so gives a very beautiful, shiny appearance. Virgin hair is going to be some of the most expensive hair that you can buy but it lasts longer than any other type of hair extension if it's properly taken care of. You also can curl your hair using heat tools. With virgin hair, you will get a real 100% human hair premium-quality extensions.
Hair extensions that are virgin keep their natural color and gloss far longer than any other type of extension on the market because they have never been treated with the usual harsh chemicals that people often put in their hair. That is why you should always invest in virgin hair extensions when you are shopping for premium hair extensions.
How long will the virgin hair last?
The virgin hair is bound to last for 1 to 2 years maximum if handled with care. Make sure you wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner, brush them up, and take care of them in order to make them last longer. Try to avoid using any heating products like straighteners, hairstylers, etc. The virgin curly hair tends to last considerably less than the normal straight and curly ones as they need to be washed and combed thoroughly. However, there are certain ways through which you can make sure that your life of the virgin hair lasts longer. Let's have a look at some of them.
- The first step in any hair care routine is, of course, to shampoo and condition your strands regularly. If you have virgin hair, look for a shampoo and conditioner system that’s formulated to be gentle on your strands and address any hair concerns you naturally face.
- After you step out of the shower, apply a nourishing hair treatment or serum to your damp strands. Doing so after every wash can help keep your virgin hair looking healthy and hydrated.
- Remember to comb your hair before going to bed. Make sure that each strand of hair is not tangled. Remember to be gentle with your fingers, without pulling. And even braid your hair into one loose large braid and wear a satin scarf or bonnet.
- Make sure that your hair is completely dry before you go to bed.
- After waking up, undo braid and comb using a wide-tooth comb through beginning at the ends and working your way up to roots.
- Apply a little quantity of coconut oil 3 to 4 times a week. This will add shine to your hair and make them last longer.